Friday, December 3, 2010

~The Beginning~

So I have decided to become a blogger! I so enjoy reading my friends blogs, writing about so many different things, being so creative...
WAIT. I'm not very good at writing...how am I going to have a blog, and not be able to write very well?
Hm...Well. I can be creative. Though that's mostly art related...I guess, perhaps, it can be a good way to get better and practice.
See. I started writing a story a couple years back. It's been a while since I've worked on it. One reason being I haven't found the time. Another being that it's been...depressing...because I don't write very well, the words don't flow in the story the same way my mind pictures how the story goes. Therefore, I haven't wanted to keep writing BECAUSE I don't write very well so what's the point? It's not going to go anywhere.
What if I can use this blog as a place to put my story out there and be open to criticism? I can become better as a writer AND finish my story that has been long sitting in the back confines of my computer's memory.
I hope that this will grow me just not in writing, but as a person, being open to criticism and gaining courage to show people my story...which is based on my thoughts, dreams and fantasies. I'm not too easy to open up, so this seems like a good start!

December 3, 2010 - Growing in more ways than one!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Welcome to blogging. When you're stressed and have no time, spend half an hour blogging about how much time you don't have. It's so ironic. :P

    ReplyDelete